Sunday, 6 May 2012

Intro.

Alright. So we all know animal cruelty sucks. But what are we doing about it?

Well at the moment, not a lot, but thanks to the hard work of organisations like SAFE, PETA and WSPA things are changing. With the help of local celebrities and videos that tug at the heart strings these groups are slowly changing the way New Zealanders think. This includes the way they think about the animals they eat, the way are treated and the alternatives becoming available to them.

A little bit about me -
















Well that's me there on the left, collecting for SAFE. I'm not a vegetarian but I do believe animals deserve a fair go, so I fully support free range animal products, whether it's eggs, pork, chicken or anything else. So this blog will show the efforts being made by the organisations above to change rules and legislation that currently exists in regard to factory farming.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see a non-vegetarian/vegan point of view on the matter of animal cruelty, because it adds some validity to these arguments put forward. I have nothing against vegetarians/vegans but I've only heard this argument from their side, so they lose some validity. But with you as an omnivore, it adds better validity to the cause.

    ReplyDelete